200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Are you interested in becoming a yoga instructor or deepening your personal yoga practice? Join me and Jessie Lipkowitz, E-RYT200 at aUM Yoga Ann Arbor for our 200 Hour yoga teacher training. The depths of knowledge in the yoga pool seem endless, and we acknowledge that a 200 Hour training scratches the surface of all that can be attained from a personal yoga practice and a life-long pursuit of learning and living yogic principles. Regardless, we are very proud of the curriculum we've created for aUM Yoga's Demystify Yoga Teacher Training.
aUM Yoga is an Ashtanga-based vinyasa studio and our training reflects what is taught in studio.
- Ashtanga Past & Present
- Anatomy 1 (Bones) & Anatomy 2 (Muscles) // Applied & Practical Anatomy
- Chair Yoga - Reaching Different Demographics
- Hot Vinyasa
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Poses that Challenge You: Arm Balances, Contortion, & Inversions
- Basic Sanskrit for Asana
- Slow Flow Vinyasa
- Spirit of Asana (Mythology and Vinyasa)
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga Sutras (Yoga Philosophy)
- Alignment - Learn the proper anatomical alignment of postures. Alignment and postures can be intensified, modified, or facilitated with the proper usage of props.
- Anatomy - Understanding of the full skeletomuscular system of the human body. The anatomy learned in this program supersedes Yoga Alliance industry standards.
- Asana - Learn the safe and intelligent way to access physical postures.
- Business of yoga - The yoga industry and how to be successful as a teacher or entrepreneur.
- Different learning styles.
- History and philosophy of yoga.
- Observational awareness within the classroom setting.
- Sequencing - How to creatively design intelligent flows with safe transitions.
- The five types of adjustments and how to properly and effectively employ them.
- Yoga for different populations and demographics
If you'd like to learn more about this training please visitaUM Yoga's site.